Dare to ask: Apply now.
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the industry, energy, infrastructure cities, and healthcare sectors. We develop and produce products, systems and solutions for industrial applications, energy generation and distribution, road and rail transportation, buildings, lighting and health care providers. For decades with successful and distinguished milestones, Siemens can prove as one of the most leading and strongest business firm in electronics and electrical engineering.
We are looking for:
Factory Project Manager
- Implement a strong order management system that is consistent with the Project Managements process house.
- Ensure the service level agreement in place, identify milestones and scope of work requirements, with specifications & deviations
- Coordinate with Proposal team to review proposals & order scopes match, and where necessary clarifying with internal customer to ensure accuracy.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, preferably in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in related field (Project Management) of specialization
How do apply?
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by send the CV, no later than may 31 2014 to email@example.com
Find out how you can make a career at Siemens. Dare to ask siemens.com/careers