Dare to ask: Apply now.
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the industry, energy, infrastructure cities, and healthcare sectors. We develop and produce products, systems and solutions for industrial applications, energy generation and distribution, road and rail transportation, buildings, lighting and health care providers. For decades with successful and distinguished milestones, Siemens can prove as one of the most leading and strongest business firm in electronics and electrical engineering.
We are looking for:
Sales Manager for Energy Services
- Prepare proposals together with service sales support department based on inputs obtained through customer service activities to match client expectations.
- Manage project execution team to ensure that the customer order will be performed in full compliance with defined, verified, and clarified quantity, quality, and duration of the technical scope.
- Execute long term service contacts.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- At least 10 (ten) years of working experience in the Industries and government client, such as power, oil and gas, fertilizer, pulp and paper.
- Advance knowledge in sales management.
How do apply?
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by send the CV, no later than may 31 2014 to email@example.com
Find out how you can make a career at Siemens. Dare to ask. siemens.com/careers