One of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for drilling and production in all sectors of the oil and gas industry. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
FIELD SERVICE MANAGER – WIRELINE (DURI, RIAU)
The Field Service Manager is responsible for setting the direction, strategy, as well as development of an ongoing business plan relating to the Wireline service. The position includes developing a sound understanding of financial information, market conditions, market intelligence, and developing close working relationships with key stakeholders such as regional operations, sales/business development, as well as the actual end users of the product.
- Responsible for developing a firm understanding for the product being represented and overall being the champion for internally and externally promoting the service of the Wireline product lines.
- Responsible for understanding financial information such as Profit and Loss on respective product lines and critical key information on Earnings, before Interest and Taxes.
- Being a direct liaison between product end users, external customers and existing service departments in the region.
- Understanding and communicating with customers – the ability to understand their needs and then match them to WFT capabilities.
- Developing short term and long term business plans/ strategies aimed at substantially growing the business.
- Developing and keeping current, a detailed outline regarding market intelligence analysis, market conditions, market growth, market share, market prices, competitor strengths and weaknesses, forecasting, major alliances and contract outlines.
- Understanding and/or developing Key Performance Indicators involved and ability to stay in tune with changing needs.
- Keeping management and others, as required, informed of all aspects of the business through regular reporting means.
- Developing key alliances with other Regional personnel, Branch Managers, Product Line Managers, and Sales/Business Development teams.
- Providing recommendations, in conjunction with regional management in all decisions related to respective product line and product development.
- Identifying new product line potential where applicable.
- Analyzing and utilizing cost reduction opportunities and minimizing costs.
- Developing the overall ability to work in volatile markets, i.e. Understanding market conditions, competition, WFT products and what value means to the customer.
- Successful completion of required mandatory safety courses as designated by Weatherford.
- Complying with all safety regulations and company policies.
- Travel throughout the various business regions as required facilitating business development opportunities and supporting to operations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) degree in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in O&G industry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Contractor.
- Sufficient experience in Wireline Logging Operation.
- Good customer and employee interpersonal skills
- Proficient verbal & written English communication skills
- Willing to be placed permanently in Duri (without rotation schedule)
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
Please send your updated CV with Position Title as your Email Subject to:
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.