Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura, is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
- Cooperates with management to formulate and develop company’s HSE management system, policies, goals and objectives
- Monitors HSE management system implementation within HCML by developing methods integrated into HCMLs goals, operations and organizations
- Directs and coordinates HSE department in administering company’s HSE management, policies, procedures, codes and standards integrated into HCML’s operational, organization, annual WP&B and action plan
- Provides updated company HSE information, advice and analysis for management, government and headquarters when required.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with minimum 12 years’ experience in related field
- Experience in offshore operations would be an advantage
- Well-rounded knowledge in OSH and Engineering operation including drilling, production, construction, marine & logistic
- Good understanding of overall management, corporate finance and accounting
- Able to lead a team
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skill, dynamic team player, integrity, initiative.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application up to June 11, 2014 with complete curriculum vitae with subject Position Title by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org