Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies – and our ability to apply them safely and effectively – create value for our customers and our shareholders.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Responsible for the availability and completeness company document required for tender: tender preparation, tender execution and submission.
- Liaise with technical group, operation group and QSHE group to ensure that all technical, Operation and QSHE Specification of the tender are fulfilled.
- Liaise with IT group to develop Tender Software/template in such manner to make it easy and friendly used.
- Monitor and responsible for updating any Marketing report data base such as Marketing Report (monthly and quarterly).
- Work together with Business Development Coordinator to set up tender pricing strategy
- Ensure full awareness of and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant Company/ customer HSE Handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures
- Under general direction, develops and maintains customer relationships with smaller accounts and less complex products/services
- Sells products and services to existing or new customers
- Have no direct field service responsibilities. Assists and train entry or junior level employees
- Visits customers with sales and engineering representatives to deliver technical presentations
- Handles special projects as assigned
Desired / Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in technical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in related field such as Cementing, Fracturing, Acidizing services.
- Technical knowledge of appropriate company products/application and services to customer requirements and competitive market in the scope of responsibility• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Basic knowledge of presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge of commercial issues
At Baker Hughes we make a commitment to the success of each individual team member. We offer benefits to chart your career path such as training, specialty assignments, cross-functional team projects, and much more. Additionally, Baker Hughes offers you the flexibility — and opportunities — you need to achieve your career goals.
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in Indonesia.
If you do not have current eligibility to work in Indonesia, then please visit our website www.bakerhughes.com/careers and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for.