Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is the key, it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
Please find below the position that we currently looking for:
Supervise the Filling of Lubricants, Process Oils, and Specialty Products in accordance with the Lubricants Quality System and according to the Plan set by the Production Planner whilst meeting HSSE, Security and Environmental targets.
- Ensure Filling is carried out in accordance with roles described in GSAP/Streamline.
- Ensure Filling Line operation is performed in accordance with the Production Plan (as set by the Production Planner) and consistent with Health Safety Security & Environmental rules and regulations.
- Work with Maintenance Supervisor to ensure Filling and Associated Equipment availability is maximized.
- Works with the maintenance support and Laboratory to reduce flushing’s and with the Operations Excellence Analyst to reduce set-up and tear-down times.
- Coach, train and lead production Operators in all aspect of Filling Operations.
- University degree/Bachelor in Production/Engineering (Industrial / Chemical/ Process) with minimum 3-5 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with manufacturing operation
- Experience in managing unionized workforce will be an advantage
Deadline application: 30 September 2014
To apply, please visit www.shell.com/careers
Jobs & Careers -> Experienced Professionals -> Job Search-> Indonesia