KSO PEP – QEI Loyak Talang Gula
- Monitor the implementation of HSE procedures and standards in maintenance areas that are complied with the industry standards and regulations in order to support company s operations effectively and efficiently.
- Lead by example in matters of health, safety, and respect for the environment and local communities.
- Actively contribute to development of the HSE Management System.
- Develop HSE short and long-term programs, including awareness programs, certification programs, which are in line with the company short and long term plans, as well as the industry standards in order to achieve the maintenance departmental objective optimally and in a cost-efficient manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in oil and gas exploration as HSE Supervisor / Senior Staff
- In depth knowledge & experience in oil and gas, Good knowledge about Safety/K3 procedure and regulation, and environmental management
- Knowledge of Well Safety Act and Regulations
- Fluent in English both oral & written
- Has the ability to draft health, safety and Environment (HSE) strategies, plans, programs, policies, system & procedures as well as lead, manage, and support their implementation
- Good leadership to subordinates with good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good leadership, communication skill and teamwork is a must.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
- Willing to follow every selection step in Jakarta.
- Willing to be placed in Palembang.
- Application without CLEAR PHOTO will be rejected.
Please send your application letter, CV, and all supporting documents no later than September 2nd, 2014 to:
(max. 100 kb)
Please write the position applied in your Email Subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.