Responsible for the accuracy and appropriateness of disbursements; maintaining the set of books required according to UNDP accounting procedures, classifying and summarizing financial transactions of the project and the generation of required financial reports. Also responsible for ensuring that the other books of accounts such as subsidiary ledgers and special registers are kept up-to-date.
- Installs and implements the project’s financial systems and procedures, in accordance with UNDP’s existing guidelines on national execution.
- Orients Project staff on the use of the project’s financial systems and procedures.
- Supervise the proper recording of financial transactions and submit a regular report on the project’s financial status.
- Certifies the correctness of journals, vouchers, bills, statement of accounts, trial balance, budget estimates and other financial statement and records.
- Signs certification of the availability of funds and or allotment of expenses, vouchers and requisition for supplies, materials, etc.
- Consolidate and prepare annual and quarterly budgets and work plans, including the necessary budget revisions.
- Establish a project account and ensure appropriateness and proper record keeping of transactions.
- Supervise the preparation of payroll and general voucher of salaries, and other documentary requirements for disbursements.
- Prepare updated reports on disbursements made by the project, and advise the Project Team on the overall financial status of the project.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Diploma Degree – D3 or a Bachelor Degree –S1 (preferable) with background in Finance, Accounting, business administration or professional experience in similar fields.
- A minimum of three years experience in performing general accounting, financial monitoring and reporting and other related accounting tasks in a non-profit organization or donor institutions.
- Knowledge of integrated and/or specific accounting applications. (e.g. general ledger, accounts payable, financial reporting, etc.).
- Familiarity with Electronic Resource Program or accounting software such as PeopleSoft or PeachTree or SunSystem is preferred.
- Updated knowledge on, various international projects on turbine development and applications, with experience in Indonesia being an asset.
- Able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Good interpersonal communication skill.
- Good command of oral and written Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Indonesian nationality.
Send your application letter and CV with recent photo (no more than 300 KB) to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
MCTAP (Microturbine Cogeneration Technology Application Project)
B2TE – BPPT
Kawasan Puspitek #620
Serpong – Tangerang, 15314
Only short listed candidate will be interviewed