Siemens IT Solutions and Services is one of the world’s leading providers of information technology solutions and services , offering one stop shopping for the complete IT services chain from consulting and systems integration, IT infrastructure management and software engineering to industry specific IT solutions in the SAP environment. The Group operates in over 40 countries worldwide and has a workforce of 40,0000 employees. As a global player, we are strongly committed to being a leader in innovation, serving customers and their specific needs as well as supporting them to achieve business success.
Siemens IT Solution and Services (SIS), Bangkok, Thailand is a business unit of Siemens Ltd. Thailand offering SAP consulting, support and implementation services to customers in Thailand and throughout the world. SIS is now searching for highly competent, active and experienced professionals to join the growing team. For SIS locate din Bangkok, Thailand, we wish to recruit:
SAP CONSULTANTS (All Modules & All levels)
Modules & Solutions: FI, CO, SD, MM, CS, PP,PM, HR, PS, SEM
ABAP/New Weaver. BASIS, BI, BO, CRM and APO
- Perform consultancy works in project and support environments
- Consult, design, build and maintain SAP system in the respective module area
- Support presales activities such as proposal making and customer presentation.
- Must possess a degree in a discipline related to your area of consulting or University Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting/Accounting Information System or Computer Science
- At least 3 years practical SAP experience in a core module area(s) (latest SAP version experience is an advantage)
- At least 2 full cycle project implementations
- Cross functional domain knowledge and product certification preferred
- Project management or team management experience, and monitoring skills are required: for all senior positions
- Programming expertise and experience in new technology areas are required for all technical positions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and consulting skills
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Able to steer and contribute to proposals and customer meetings
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a multinational team
- Willing to travel on overseas project assignments.
Please send us your application, CV and any relevant references to email@example.com (maximum 500 kb) with subject “SAP CONSULTANT”
We look forward to receiving your application.