We are looking for
Be Part of Prasetiya Mulya’s Tradition of Academic Excellence
Prasetiya Mulya Business School, established in September 1982, pioneered the MBA program in Indonesia. The school aims to serve as an excellent center of learning for business entrepreneurs, professional, and researchers. Prasetiya Mulya is the Indonesia’s leading educational institution providing Undergraduate & Graduate Business degree programs and non degree programs in business management.
The school invites applicants who arc: self-starters, open-minded, caring and active team players as full-time faculty members in the following fields:
- Business Economics & Strategy
- Management & Organization
- Operations & Supply Chain
We value applicants who are:
- Dedicated to teaching, training, writing and business research
- Strongly committed to contribute to management education
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Experienced in management and have managerial skills
- Preferably Doctorate degree holders from renown/overseas universities.
Please submit your application with detailed CM (resume) before Friday, 20 August 2010.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Prasetiya Mulya Business School
Jl. R.A. Kartini (TB. Simatupang)
Cilandak Barat, Jakarta 12430
Fax: (62-21) 751-1125
New Campus S1 Prasetiya Mulya (2010 intake)
Edutown, BSD City