PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. We are focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy”.
To meet the current business challenges, we have opportunities for proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals to fill the following position in Batam:
Financial Management Controller
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly reports to business units in France, Japan, Singapore of all financial data of the factory (e.g. Plant performance/ productivity KPls, P&L), including any need for adhoc/ dynamic reports.
- Collaborate, coordinate and interact with internal cross functional departments prepare end monitor business plans and budgets, prepare quarterly cost and revenue forecasts, and maintain capital expenses within operating limits.
- Highlight cost/ inventory issues and related anomalies to the financial controller, plant manager and all the related production stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly SAP FICO closing accounts and submit to APAC HQ on timely basis.
- Prepare product costing for all product references (> 1000 SKUs), analyze the variances, and make recommendations for cost control.
- Compute the transfer prices for all the product references and submit to APAC and Business units as per schedule and on timely basis.
- Maintain an accurate fixed asset register, ensure compliance to corporate accounting/ auditing guidelines, and conduct periodic audit of all assets.
- Collaborate, coordinate and interact with internal cross functional departments to monitor and conduct audit of inventory levels, movement and cost management efficiency.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Accountancy, preferably in Cost/ Management Accounting.
- Possess more than 5 years of experiences in financial and management accounting, preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Proven experiences in business management, product costing, financial budgeting and forecasting, setting up and maintenance of accounting procedures.
- Candidates with SAP FICO knowledge will be prioritized.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven ability to multi-task and drive outcomes.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, passion for people and good team player.
- Customer service and quality oriented.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Must be willing to be based in Batam.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to send your detailed resume, a copy of qualifications and recent photograph within July 22nd 2012 to:
We regret that only shortlisted will be notified