Are you for the challenge?
BP has operated for over 35 years in Indonesia, a country home to over 210 million people. Today, we are one of its largest foreign investors with cumulative capital investment to date of over US$5 million.
Tangguh LNG is BPs most substantial business in Indonesia. It involves the development of 6 gas fields in the Wiriagar, Berau and Muturi PSCs in Bintuni Bay, Papua Barat. Produced through offshore platforms, the gas is brought ashore, processed into liquefied natural gas (LNGI and loaded for shipment to East Asian and North American markets.
Exciting opportunities available to join our team. For more information please review the details at our career website. Only applications submitted through our website www.bp.com/careers/indonesia will be processed.
Deputy Director Safety& Operations Risk and Operations Authority
- The role supports the Regional Operations Authority to independently assure efficient conformance to all relevant BP operating standards (non Wells specific), legal requirements, and regional entity guidelines applicable to Operations.
- Requires minimum 15 years experience in upstream operations in oil and gas industry. A seasoned national operational leader with extensive offshore and onshore operation experience.
Risk Specialist —Asia Pacific Region
- The role is responsible for coordinating the Safety & Operational risk management process for all BP entities in the Asia Pacific region.
- Requires minimum 10 years experience in oil and gas business and have strong knowledge on Risk Management process and familiar with the Health and Safety Environment, and process safety.
Engineering Team Lead Onshore Receiving Facilities & infrastructure
- The role is responsible for leading the client project team in providing assurance of the Contractors’ engineering quality through design and detailed engineering in line with Tangguh Expansion values of safe design and quality build.
- Requires minimum 15 years relevant experience in major oil and gas capital projects, at least 8 years at Engineering Team Leader or Manager Level. The incumbent is expected to have experience in managing the engineering of major EPC work scopes ($US>500MMI for a client or PSC company, preferably onshore.
Lead Electrical Engineer
- The role is responsible for management and accountability for the electrical design for the Project to design facilities for safe and reliant operation.
- Requires minimum 15 years of experience in designing a wide range of electrical systems and equipment for oil and gas industry applications.
Lead Mechanical Engineer
- The role is responsible for management and accountability for mechanical discipline at the asset. The incumbent provides guidance on scope and priority in support of safe and reliant operation.
- Requires minimum 15 years extensive experience in mechanical engineering discipline, in designing or maintaining a wide range of static mechanical equipment.
Tangguh Operating Management System (OMS) Team Leader
- The role is responsible to manage OMS transition process and sustain the OMS Performance Improvement Cycle for Tangguh Operated Asset, provide adequate support to all stakeholders relating to systematic and in control approach.
- Requires minimum 10 years experience in total for the combination of implementation of large scale programs/system, operations and business in oil and gas industry.