Metso is the global supplier of equipment, solutions and services to the mining and construction Industries. Metso’s expertise is based on over a century of experience and today’s industry leading solutions embrace the latest technology and an extensive services offering. We currently require immediately qualified candidates for below position which is based at Timika, West Papua mine site.
Foreman Screen Contact – West Papua Minesite
Reporting to the Screen Contract Manager, this position is responsible for the day-to-day operation in our workshop and in the field, The roster is 6 weeks at the customer mine site, then 2 weeks off (location to be agreed with the. successful applicant)
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning of the daily operation of the screen contract.
- Supervision of the national staff,
- Handling day-to-day personnel issues of the supplied crews.
- Planning and setting work schedules.
- Ordering parts from the warehouse as required.
- Ensuring the workshop is maintained in a tidy and safe condition by engaging in general housekeeping duties of the work shop and service equipments required.
- Assisting with after-hours breakdowns by attending call outs in the concentrator when required.
- Attending customers site safety and production meetings.
- Meet all of Metso & customer’s safety and environmental standards.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- MALE with mechanical trade qualification; or equivalent combination of training and related experience (at least 3 – 6 years) gained from at least one of the following industries: mining, communication, aggregate contractor crushing, I Fluent in both Indonesian and English,
- Possess good communication and people management skills,
- Having current car vehicle license and be able to travel by plane / helicopter,
- Able to work and live in a remote environment,
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents/report,
- Ability to write reports, figure calculation, business correspondence and procedures manuals,
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers,
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions,
- Must be able to oxy cut and weld,
- Must be quality and safety conscious,
Experience and familiarity with Metso/mining equipment and system
Experience at Freeport mine site would be advantage
To be successful in this role, candidates are required to interact well within teams and able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, You will thrive in dynamic environments and have superior time management skills, Whilst you work well in a team, your autonomy and initiative allow you to function on your own if required, and recognize areas where systems may be improved.
Please send your application letter including curriculum vitae enclosed with your recent photograph.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted arid invited for Interviews
Application should be received with quoting reference IDFREE0207S2 within July 25th 2012 to:
PT. Metso Minerals Indonesia
ANZ Tower 25th Floor,
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav-33A Jakarta 10220
email to firstname.lastname@example.org