Thiess Contractors Indonesia (TCI) is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia for over 24 years.
At Thiess Contractors Indonesia, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
1. Supervisor Trainer (Job No. 832582)
- Experienced as Auto Electrician Heavy Equipment with minimum of 7 years experience within the mining industry.
- Minimum Trade / Engineering Qualifications & Site supervision experience is a significant advantage.
- Have qualification on Heavy Earth Moving Equipment technical codes including truck and excavator/dozer/grader/wheel loader.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training.
- Familiar to deliver effective theoretical & practical training.
2. Senior Engineer Truck Weighing (Job No. 832624)
- Requires Mechanical Engineering, with minimum 2 years of experience working with the Site DMG team and similar role
- Familiar to manage, Operate and control the usage of Weigh Scales.
- Familiar in raising an ACMA for Weigh Scales and Ensure the Weight Scales is registered in Asset Master as per Actual Location.
3. Senior Supervisor Plant Planning (Job No. 736624)
- Requires Mechanical Engineering qualifications or ex Thiess Apprentices with Minimum of 5 years experience within the mining industry as Site Maintenance & Planning.
- Familiar with component cost/budget analysis; strong leadership skill; high initiative; performance driven with capability of managing relationship and develop others.
- Have analysis & reporting skill, equipment maintenance background; method, principles and technique used in preventive maintenance.
4. Senior Supervisor – Plant/Mechanic Rebuild (Job No. 741140)
- Minimum a Senior High School, Diploma, Mechanical or Industrial Degree with 5 year experiences as Supervisor Mechanic for Heavy Equipment.
- Familiar to rebuild major components/engineering subassemblies listed in the TCI Component Rebuild Program
- Familiar to reassemble and test engineering subassemblies prior to fitting to equipment; repair activities conducted in a timely fashion (zero non-productive hours worked).
- Familiar to supply an “Inspection Report” on all equipment repairs prior to ordering new parts or component.
- Strong in leadership skill.
5. Senior Supervisor Mining Operation Training (Job No. 798722)
- Minimum graduated from Senior High School with 3 – 5 years experiences as Leading Hand or Supervisor Mining and 10 years experience as heavy equipment operator in mining industry.
- Able to operate all excavators and shovel types at the maximum of the equipment”s capability.
- Have SIMPER/KIMPER from previous company; Certificate IV in Workplace Training; and have POP (Pengawas Operational Pratama) Certificate.
- Should have willingness go to site.
6. Trade Training Officer (Trade Streaming) – Auto Electrical (Job No. 755181, 790436)
- Technical High School or Electrical Engineering degree
- Posses certificate IV in Workplace Training
- Having minimum 3 yrs as Trainer Auto Electrical or Auto Electric Lead Hand / Supervisory
- Familiar with Heavy Equipments: Dozer (Caterpillar/Komatsu), Excavator (Hitachi/Komatsu/Liebherr), Ingersoll Rand Drills, Dump Truck (Caterpillar/Komatsu).
7. Trade Training Officer (Trade Streaming) – Fixed Plant Fitter (Job No. 755193)
- Trade and / or Fixed Plant Fitter/ Mechanical Engineering
- 5 year field experience in similar role or as Lead Hand/Supervisor Fixed Plant.
- Familiar with fixed plant fitter.
8. Paramedic (Job No. 833313)
- Nurse/Public Health Degree (S1)
- 2 years experiences in medical administration
- experience in health promotion and education
9. Specialist Language Training (Job No. 833918)
- Have tertiary degree in English Language Education Study Program. Minimum of 2 years experience in English language teaching for adult.
- Had lived abroad in a English speaking country will be of advantage.
- Excellent skills in English (IELTS 6,5); Has IELTS Certification; Facilitation skills.
- Familiar to develop training packages & materials, deliver language training, provide interpretation & translation services both from English and Indonesian vice versa.
10. Planner Strategic (Job No. 818884)
- Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or Thiess apprentice graduated with engineering maintenance management qualification with 5 year experiences at similar role.
- Experience in review and develop equipment life cycle strategies and cost forecast to ensure maintenance requirement.
- Familiar to evaluate and manage risk factor involved with maintenance strategies; analyze/review current and past component performance and cost data, compare against plan, quantity and recommend changes base on project and business requirement/direction.
- Have extensive planning; exposure to maintenance management tasks and experience with component performance and cost analysis.
- Have understanding of heavy equipment; have knowledge in maintenance management philosophies, method and principles; familiar with ERP and condition monitoring techniques and data.
- Good communication skill in English (verbal & written) and Bahasa.
- Highly self-motivated, initiative, team player, and fast adapt
- Good skill in computer, good in planning & organizing job.
- Interaction internal / external parties, diligent, good team work, loyal & good moral character.
- Will be based in Balikpapan (no : 1– 11) , and Sangatta Project, East Kalimantan (no : 12 – 18)
Please send your application letter and complete resume (CV), with recent photograph minimum in one week after this advertise and kindly mark code the position applied by visit our website: http://careers.thiess.co.id or thru email at firstname.lastname@example.org (not more than 200kb).