PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO (Timas) – Offshore Division -is an engineering procurement, construction and installation company which has attained ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, for the scope of Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Project Management.
PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO established since 1992 with supported professional experts and able resources. Our existence and achievement over the past 20 years has enriched us with the experience, knowledge, and the capability to overcome any challenge, obstacles and barriers in many EPC oil and gas (offshore and onshore) projects.
We are urgently looking for highly qualified, talented, dynamic, productive and independent personnel to fill in the challenging position:
General Affair Coordinator
- Prepare budget for the office facility for bid purpose, check the available and suitable offices, look for the design company, and maintain the time schedule from fit up time till office ready to use and spec as per agreement.
- Arrange for the renovation, expansion or extension of the office lease.
- Arrange for office equipment such as photo copy machine + toner
- Provide number + mobile + car for employee, clients and for project operation as per contract.
- Arrange travel and accommodation (ticket, hotel, advance and transport) for the employees.
- Review and get management approval for the budget requisition from all project site.
- Check the expense report from all employees based on the company policy standard.
- Review and approve all the day to day expenses at office, include the petty cash from all project secretary
- S1 Degree from any discipline
- Has good communication in English
- Public relation experiences is advantage
- More than 2 years in relevant position
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application not more 1 June 2014 with recent curriculum vitae and indicating the job position in email subject to:
Please visit our website at www.timas.com