PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL (PT KPC)
ENGINEER – MINING
- Mining Engineering / Civil Engineering / Geology Engineering degree or similar qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in mining (minimum 1 year in technical planning) – preferably open pit experience.
- Experience in mining software (especially in MINEX is an advantage) for design pit, dump, and scheduling.
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict situations.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity.
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within June 9th, 2014:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process