Manhattan Kalimantan Investment Pte. Ltd.
- Develops & communicates with cooperative policies, goals & results
- Helping the employee team and provide solutions for day to day problems and support cooperative policies
- Improve management system of company
- Brings discipline in managers and their communication skills, strategies, planning, forecasting, monitoring projects, etc
- Manage & motivate the operations, projects, and other personnel in order to synergise their efforts to the acchievement of the companie’s targets/goals.
- Sales Objectives Achieved
- Dealing with existing clients
- Developing new clients
- Maintain/improve good public relations with the clients, suppliers, and contractors
- All Projects are on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Company Profits
- Managing all areas of operations to ensure revenues, profits and return on investment are maximized.
- Risk is managed and costs controlled.
- Consistent with the budget and business plans.
- Develop and execute annual budgets and mid & long term strategic plan.
- Contractual Obligations (commercial & technical) properly monitored
- Execute Projects within cost, time, quality and safety parameters Contractual obligations are met.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
- MBA & Bachelor of Petroleum/Geology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various downhole operations, cost analysis and planning.
- Demonstrated experience planning, supervising and performing drilling and completion functions.
- Male, Max 45 years old.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing an operations team.
Send your complete CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org