As part of a global specialist In energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam (SEMB) is a key manufacturer of top of the range electrical, electronic and mechanical products such as Relays, Connectors, Switches, Motion&Drives, PLCs, Sensors.
To meet the current business challenges, we have opportunities for proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals to fill the following positions in Batam. As an advocate of gender balance, we encourage more women leaders to step forward and Join our progressive organization.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER (Industrial)
- Partner closely with Plant GMs and regional HR Director to develop and Implement site HR strategies in line With Schneider Electrical corporate requirements, as well as conform to local legislations and practices. Develop, implement and review full spectrum of HR plans and solutions
- Including man power resource planning ,budgeting and recruitment, C&B policies, performance management, training and development (intruding leadership development), Internal communications and employee engagement, talent retention and succession planning programs, industrial relations management, general affairs, health and eatery management.
- Align with and participate in various HR talent edification and development programs.
- Prepare and present periodic HR Indices and annual strategies.
- Work with centralized HR Shared Services team to implement various HR plans and achieve desired results.
HR OPERATIONS MANAGER (Shared Services)
- Manage day-to-day operations of the following functions: Recruitment, Employment contract renewals, Payroll and abundance, Taxation, Expense administration, Expert management. Work permit procedures, Medical and Insurance administration, Training administration, Plan and deploy health and recreational activities for all employee, General affairs Including headcount reporting, dormitory management, canteen services, badge printing, uniform supplies, stationery orders, etc
- Lead and develop the HR team members to handle their primary roles effectively, cross-train them to support/backup other functions and for capability enhancement purposes.
- Follow-up closely on all operational matters.
- Prepare and present weekly reports relating to each function’s performance, status, issues and costs.
Requirements for both HR positions
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- At least 8 years of progressive HR leadership and strategic experiences, preferably from a large employee-base electronics manufacturing environment.
- Possesses up-to-date knowledge of and experiences In local HR practices and employment legislations.
- Proven ability to take the lead and drive business outcomes and HR programs.
- Demonstrated change management skills to plan and manage complexity and HR programs in a matrix organization
PARTS INDUSTRIALIZATION ENGINEER (Thermoplastic Injection Molding)
- Champion the plastic injection molding process Including the tool design and deployment of related tools.
- Ensure manufacturing feasibility of our products through tools/ parts! molds designs and creations.
- Maintain records of design evolution, maintenance, repairs, modifications, transfers, renewals, and change requests/ history.
- Control the inventory of tool / mold assets including their quality, delivery and cost In accordance with product groupings.
- Analyze tool capabilities and product reject rates so as to improve and optimize manufacturing cycle time, productivity, etc. projects.
- Manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of hands-on tools designing, defining tool specifications, tools manufacturing, basic estimation of mold and part cost causations and relative to the calculation of tool production capacity.
- Perform proper MTC on plastic injection molds – preventive, predictive and periodic.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM, MoldFlow, Steel Coating, SMED and/or related plastic tools designing and plastic injection manufacturing applications (eg CNC and manual machining). Hands-on experiences to use AutoCAD and Pro-E.
COST MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT/CONTROLLER
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly reports to business units in France, Japan, Singapore of ail financial data of the factory (eg Plant’s performance! productivity KPls, P&L), including any need for adhoc/ dynamic reports.
- Collaborate, coordinate and interact with internal cross functional departments prepare and monitor business plans and budgets. prepare quarterly cost and revenue forecasts, and maintain capital expenses within operating limits.
- Highlight cost inventory Issues and related anomalies to the financial controller, plant manager and all the related production stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly SAP FICO closing accounts and submit to APA HQ on timely basis.
- Prepare product costing for all product references (>1000 SKUs), analyze the variances, and make recommendations for cost control.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy, preferably in Cost/ Management Accounting.
- At least 4 years of experiences in financial and management accounting, preferably In manufacturing environment.
- Proven experiences in business management, product costing, financial budgeting and forecasting, setting upend maintenance of accounting procedure Candidates with SAP FICO knowledge will be prioritized
Other Engineering Positions
- Quality Engineer
- Product Designs Engineer
- Test automation Engineer
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to send your detailed resume (in the English language), a copy of qualifications, and your recent photograph within December 22nd 2012