MANHATTAN KALIMANTAN INVESTMENT PTE. LTD.
WE ARE PSC OIL & GAS COMPANY
INVITING QUALIFIED PERSONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS :
HRA Specialist (Jakarta based) code : HRA
- Company Regulation : Studies & Reviews related to employee benefit based on comparison of similar or equivalents company’s and the prevailing BPMIGAS and Manpower Law regulations.
- Implementing HR processes such as recruitment, screening, interviewing hiring and orientation to new employee to ensure that they are in line with corporate strategy.
- Maintain HR information systems, ensure up to date information such as Providing calendar Training/Course Programs, Attendance & Medical record, Annual Leave data, Maintaining and updating all control files.
- Assisting in building company culture and coordinate implementation of services, policies, programs for the employees
- Assist and Advise Manager HRA for HRs issues internal and external company.
- Ensure adherence to the mandatory compliances and HR Legal requirements for the company
- Participate in forums where relevant representing company
- Managing day-to-day HR related matters for the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree (S-1) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field for this position.
- A single mature person between 25-30 years old
- Basic knowledge in HR Procedures & Processes, Performance Appraisal, Indonesian Labor Laws & Regulation, Industrial Relation, including Recruitment (preferable in oil and gas industry).
- Competent in Microsoft-Office and HR Applications
- Dynamic, Result oriented, Mature and Committed finish the task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in English & Computer Literate
Manager Engineering/Operations (Jakarta based) Code : MGR-EO
- Lead and Coordinate Engineering and Field activities
- Develop and monitor Engineering and Operational Plans and Strategies
- Lead and direct Drilling and Facility Engineering personnel to achieve Company Goals and Objectives
- Lead and direct Operational personnel to achieve Company Goals and Objectives
- Approve daily morning Report
- Report daily production data to General Manager and BPMIGAS
- Promote Health and Safety to all engineering and field personnel
- Promote Environmental clean in the area of operations
- Develop and maintain good relations with GOI officials(Local Government, BPMIGAS and MIGAS) and Oil & Gas Company officials operating in Tarakan
- University graduate in Engineering , preferably from reputable University
- Male with maximum age of 50 years old
- Minimum 10 years experience in relevant job
- Familiar with Gas Production Facilities
- Familiar with Drilling Engineering and Operations
- Familiar with Facility Engineering Works and Processes
- Very good computer literacy especially using standard software, MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good leadership
- Good communication ability
- Good networking ability
Please submit your application (job code) :
Manhattan Kalimantan Investment Pte.Ltd
Office 8 Building, 23 Fl. Suite A,
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta 12190
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org