SEASCAPE SURVEYS is a dynamic, results focused Subsea Service provider, supplying air and saturation diving, ROV inspection and construction, in conjunction with hydrographic survey and positioning to the Offshore Oil and Gas industry.
Founded in 2005, Seascape has rapidly developed a strong record of outstanding performance, and is at the forefront in the industry, providing specialized solutions and services to clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
Seascape as a subsidiary of Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited has operational bases in Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand. Seascape is well situated to service the Asia-Pacific Oil and Gas Industry and is expanding into other regions. Seascape owns and operates the SS BARAKUDA, and operates the DP2 Diving and ROV support vessels the M.V. ENDEAVOUR, and M.V. RESOLUTION. Seascape also has access to a fleet of DSV’s operated by its parent company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform HSE Internal audit comply with OHSAS Requirement
- Perform CSMS audit to the contractors and subcontractors and monitoring HSE Performance of projects and contractors
- Response to investigation of incidents and safety observation cards, and take action in order to mitigate potential safety, health, and environmental risks
- Monitoring HSE Documentation and record from the projects in line with ISO and OHSAS requirements
- Assist HSE Manager and prepare HSE Documentation related to project specific HSE Plans, Emergency Response Plans and other associated documentation to meet tendering and operational requirements
- Monitoring implementation of HSE Training for all staff
- Require to perform HSE Inspection regularly all Seascape Projects
- Develops procedure and working instruction related to project activities.
- Maintain company HSE manuals and documentation
- Preparing HSE meetings regularly, and follow up on actions and outcomes
- Male/Female, maximum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess Academy degree in Public Health, Engineering or any discipline
- Deep knowledge about HSE Management System with other requirement such as CSMS, OHSAS, ILO, NFPA, IMCA, IADC, GHS,SOLAS, MARPOL, and provision in Ms. Office (word, excel, etc)
- Must have at least 2 years experiences in HSE
- Must have certificate in office training, document control, ISO awareness
- Good English conversation is a must.
For more details of the company, please visit our website: www.seascapesurveys.com
Please send your application letter, resume, and also copy certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your resume will be strictly treated as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further processing mail to: email@example.com