PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) is establish as a subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero), seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to strengthen our organization who share our values and has passion in becoming part of the great team to accomplish our extraordinary vision to become a world class national oil and gas company.
Location: Jakarta-Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ)
To perform and provide advisory and technical assistance to Operations Team/Management during the implementation of the Control of Work and HSE Programs across Operations Department, in order to ensure that programs are understood and followed by all employees in providing safe, reliable and sustainable operations to meet the Company’s objectives/goals and targets.
- Minimum bachelor degree in all Engineering or HSSE disciplines
- Having minimum 5-7 year experience in various HSSE activities in oil & gas industries such as inspection, fabrication, maintenance & repair, Incident Investigation, PSSR, Audit, etc.
- Must have good knowledge and competencies on:
- Risk Assessment & Permit to Work
- HAZOB & HAZID
- HSSE behavior
- Process Safety & Integrity Management
- EMS ISO 14001
- SMK3/OHSAS 18001
- Emergency Response Plan.
- Incident Investigation
- Presentation & Trainer Skill
- Project Management
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must fluent in English (verbal and writing)
Please send your application letter and resume to
Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further process.