G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, processes in excess of 4.5mtpa to produce greater than 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing training team and to ensure the achievement of the company staff development objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for two training and development professionals from the corporate or vocational training sector to fill the roles:
Staff Development Superintendent (TD 0857)
This position will be based in Martabe project and Training & Development Department.
The role position is to:
- Support management of the Training & Development Department the in the day-to-day.
- Establish on-going Training Needs site wide and develop quality training tools to ensure successful training and development outcomes are realized through a variety of training initiatives.
- Plan, design and deliver high quality training programmers to meet client needs
- Develop two inexperienced but enthusiastic local training supervisors into training and development professionals
Candidates for this role would be expected to have as a minimum the following qualifications and experience:
- A Bachelor Degree in Education, HRD, Business Administration or Psychology.
- Certified trainer or facilitator.
- A sound awareness of competency based training systems.
- A thorough knowledge of adult education principles.
- Ten years experience working within Learning & Development environment, preferably within a large organization.
- Knowledge and experience in facilitating training & learning evaluation systems.
- Outstanding oral, written, multi-tasking and presentation skills
- Rounded English ability to a minimum of C1 (CEF – Common European Framework) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) 7.5 with a minimum of 7 for each skill
Non-essential but desirable qualifications include:
- MA in HRD, Learning & Development or related field
- A working knowledge of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) theory.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, apply in confidence by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than August, 14 2014 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: PTAR.Recruiting@g-resources.net
Female applicants are welcome to apply; only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.