PT. Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources.
G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mining end exploration company. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatera, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commence production of gold in 2011. The mine will be capable of producing at a rate of 250,000oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resource base of 6.5Moz gold and 66Moz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asia-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seek to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT. Agincourt Resources is pleased to invite applications for the following roles:
HYDRO GEOLOGIST MINING
This position will be based in Martabe with FIFO schedule 4/2 weeks, and reports directly to the Superintendent Mine Technical Services. The role will involve the development of mine, infrastructure and safety reason in concern with other mining engineering staff. This position caries on through the project development and operation to facilitate the effective operations of mining through reliable system of Hydrology management.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Hydrogeology or Geology.
- Post tertiary studies in a related field & POP Certificate.
- Computer Hydrogeology/ geotechnical skills will be preferred.
- Proven experience in the plan, monitor, supervise Geotech/Hydrology of drilling activities, equipment monitoring such as dewatering, horizontal drilling, VWP, TDR, inclinometer, open hole, etc.
- Knowledge and Experience of groundwater/surface water modeling software.
- Experience in Hydrology Mapping and Analysis.
- Experience on Environmental/geotechnical aspects related with hydrology issues.
- Ability to make a mine hydrology report and Competence in speaking, reading and writing English.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience within hydrogeology aspect of active operating mines and Experience in a metalliferous mining operation environmental will be preferred.
Applications, including full details of applicant s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than February 5th, 2011 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position title & code on your application subject.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.