National Sales Manager
BCI Asia is the OL Building and Construction Media Company in Asia-Pacific, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines and Australia. We provide accurate and immediate information on the status of tens of thousands of construction projects each week, which local and international product makers and service providers use to target their sales activity to decision makers on projects of most relevance to them.
We are in the midst of greatly expanding our operations in Indonesia. In particular expanding the number of offices outside of Jakarta. As a result of this expansion, we are seeking to appoint a Nations Sales Manager to underpin this growth in offices by more than tripling the size of our sales force.
Reporting to the Country Manager for Indonesia, and wide a dotted line through to the Regional Sales Director based in Singapore, you will:
- Recruit, train, mentor and performance manage a team of around 45 sales professionals in 7 locations across Indonesia
- Utilize modern management practices and “solution selling” techniques
- Increase the penetration of our project information and sales management CRM to sales managers and business owners who supply the real estate and construction industry
- Experience in managing a sales team of 20-50
- Indonesian working rights, with a minimum of 5 years Sales Management and 10 years professional experience.
- Experience working in a foreign corporate or experiencing western management culture. Industry experience in construction, property, software, consulting, professional services or business information would be well regarded but not essential
- A Degree or Masters in any related field will be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to use their knowledge to shape an expanding national team in a dynamic, multinational company.
BCI Asia holds the dominant market position in every country in which we operate, and are the only Asia Pacific wide company in our field able to serve large, international corporate. We are truly integrated across our countries, and otter career opportunities beyond just Indonesia.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position call Ms. Sri Human Resources for a confidential discussion, or submit your application to:
BCI Asia (Indonesia)
Manggala Wanabakti Building 8th Floor
Wing A #805, Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto
Jakarta Pusat 10270
Tel: +6221-5790 2930
Fax: +6221-5790 2033
Email: Jakarta@bciasia.com & email@example.com
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)