At thyssenkrupp, we have more than 155,000 employees in almost 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in small and large businesses all around the world – and we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and cutting-edge technology. We have a position that‘s a good fit for you, that will arouse your curiosity and challenge you.
Intership – Logistic (6 months)
tkIS Indonesia, location Jakarta
Take advantage of our internationality and diversity! the Thyssenkrupp operates in a wide variety of fields with sited throughout Indonesia and around globe. And that means lots of interesting options for you to get started with us.
To give you the best possible grounding we will systematically familiarize you with our product world, the structures and processes in our company, and your job. This support will help you make the best possible use of your talents and settle into our team quickly
A big opportunity and experience to join with thyssenkrupp Indonesia where you could expand your knowledge with valuable practical experience.
- Take care of import documentation and permits needed to the government department related and coordination with customs and forwarders.
- Negotiating prices with forwarders in accordance with a predetermined budget.
- Conduct survey activities and coordinate with relevant parties for the benefit of MOS (Material Onsite) for new equipment or other materials if needed.
- Monitor and ensure that the necessary documents can be signed by the customer immediately and then submitted to finance for the billing process.
- Evaluate the forwarder Performance.
- Shipping monitoring from DHL / TNT / EMS and other forwarders (for Service & NI-MOD spare parts).
- Any other tasks as instructed by the Supervisor
- For 6 months intership
- Bachelor degree in related field – international degree will be a plus
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in logistic of an international company
- Extensive knowledge of export import Indonesia regulations
- Experience in Customs clearance procedure
- Excellent skills in MS office (MS excel) and profound knowledge of SAP
- Able to work independently
- Steady, stable and positive working attitude
- Able to work time effectively with accuracy and precision during high workload and deal with tight deadlines
- Strong track record of plant maintenance and maintenance system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume to email bellow: firstname.lastname@example.org