Sebuku Group is one of the fastest growing Steel and Mining Companies in South East Asia. With mines scattered all over Kalimantan and Sumatera, Sebuku Group seeks rapid expansion through the exploration of huge and highly prospective mining sites and growth through the acquisition of high quality Mining Assets.
We are seeking professionals who possess strong analytical thinking, proactive behavior, fast learning ability, excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our successful team.
IT Development Programmer
- Male, max age 25 years.
- Bachelor degree (S1) majoring in Technic Informatika/Computer Science or equivalent major from a reputable university, with minimum GPA of 2,75.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position (as a Staff IT Development and Programmer).
- Able to create, maintenance, develop a database programming.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, work in a logical manner and demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Initiative, communicative, hard working and able to work under pressure.
- Willing to be travel to our site.
MINE PLAN OFFICER
- Male / Female, Single, age 25-30 years.
- Minimum S1 – Mining Engineering Department.
- Minimum 3 years experience, preferably having experience in the mining company.
- Responsible for clearing mines from the aspect of design, optimization and mine scheduling.
- Understanding about planning and able to calculate long-term and short term planning for mining.
- Knowledgeable for the preparation of setting mining equipment and mining targets.
- Mastering software Gemcom Surpac 6.2, AutoCAD, and other mining software.
- Can make a good report, and can make a mapping service, maintenance scheduling systems and repair systems.
- Preferably have a drivers license and can drive LV.
- Communicative, able to work with the team, firm, and like a challenge.
- Willing to be placed on our site, South Kalimantan and South Sumatra.
- Male / Female, 24 – 28 years old.
- Minimal completed at least a post high school (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring accounting.
- Minimal 1 years experience as accounting.
- Have good analytical skills, able to work independently and in teams.
- Able to prepare all financial statements and consolidated.
- Fluent in Mandarin or China language.
- Hardworking and be able to work under pressure.
- Willing to be placed in Beijing Area.
Send your complete application to:
Jl. Pluit Utara Raya. 18, Jakarta Utara 14450