Strategic Asia, a public policy consulting firm in Jakarta is looking for:
Junior Secretary Operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls for staffs and Board of Directors (BODs)
- Handle incoming and outgoing documents
- Arrange itinerary for travel of BODs and Staffs
- Provide necessary administration and logistic support for visiting national and international guests.
- Assist in scheduling office staff meeting
- Handle all correspondence for BODs
- Arrange and maintain schedule of the BODs
- Monitor daily attendance of the personnel
- Assist Officer Operation in handling the maintenance of the office equipment supplies
- D3 of Secretary Academy is preferable, with GPA minimum 3.00
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually;
- Self motivated and capable of independent work activities;
- Competency in work processing software and Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Organizational experience is preferable.
Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before 6 March 2009.
For more information about our company, please visit www.strategic-asia.com
PT Strategic Asia (Indonesia)
Plaza Bumi Daya, 28th Floor
Jl. Imam Bonjol No. 61
Jakarta 10310 – Indonesia
P. +62 (21) 315 1797
F. +62 (21) 315 5712