SGS is the world s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company
SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 55 000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Laboratory Support Supervisor
- Minimum 7 years in the Oil & Gas industry as Laboratory Senior Technician or higher
- Good relationships of chemical and gas consumable suppliers and purchasing experience
- Good knowledge of oil & gas laboratory equipment
- Fluent in written end spoken English
- Broad knowledge of Indonesian Oil & Gas Industry
- Bachelor or ideally Masters Degree major in Chemistry
- Willing to travel 26% of the time
- Positive attitude and team player
- Indonesian national aged 32 and above
Please send your CV and cover letter in English stating current and expected salary to:
PT SGS Indonesia
PO Box 7560 JKS CCE
Deadline for submission: 20th April, 2008.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.