PT Brayan Bintang Tiga Energi, a coal mining company involved in development of coal mines (in Musi Rawas regency, South Sumatera), dedicated railway line and port infrastructure. It operates as a subsidiary of Reliance Coal Resources P Ltd and is part of India’s one of the biggest conglomerate “Reliance ADA Group” which has business in Coal, Energy, Power, Telecom, Insurance, Finance, Entertainment and Infrastructure development. Company has stepped into coal business in Indonesia and thereby bringing the best career opportunities and challenging & innovative work environment for you.
Land Acquisition – Superintendent & Supervisor (Location – Sumatera Selatan)
- Bachelor degree from reputed university with 6-12 years of experience in Land Acquisition and Negotiation in mining projects.
- Developing strategies to resolve land access and land use conflicts in line with company policy and standards and maintaining positive company image and reputation in the conduct of all land acquisition activities.
- Ensuring proper documentation of all land transactions to provide comprehensive records in line with legal requirements and future asset protections.
- Plan, communicate and negotiate land compensation requirement with land owners within reasonable price and time frame.
- Final review upon all supporting document to ensure it has been accurately prepared and completed based on standard operating procedure and regulation.
- Plan, manage and control problems handling and potential issues handling related with Land acquisition plan and implementation activities.
Interested applicants should submit the detailed resume along with a recent photograph, current and expected salary details. (File size maximum 2MB)
Please write down the job title in the subject line for which you wish to apply to: