RekindWorleyParsons is a Joint Operation between PT. Rekayasa Industri and PT. WorleyParsons Indonesia and is currently providing Engineering and Construction Management services for PT. Chevron Pasific Indonesia in Duri, Riau under its Engineering and Construction Management Contract. We are seeking qualified and highly motivated engineers from multiple disciplines to join and experienced team in a fast paced environment.
LEAD CIVIL & STRUCTURAL
Work location: Jakarta
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and supervise Contractors activities in development of deliverables in respective engineering discipline during Contract period.
- Serve as SME (subject matter expert) in respective engineering discipline during Contract period, including utilizing Contractors corporate internal and/or external professional networking as necessary.
- Implement Contractors QA/QC plan including internal squad check process for deliverables of the respective engineering discipline, prior to submission to Company.
- Interface with relevant professional organizations to get information on “state of the art” technologies/knowledge on related engineering discipline during performance of Engineering Services.
- Report to and assist Superintendent Engineering for execution of Off-site Engineering Services during the Contract period.
Qualification of Personnel
- Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S1) or equivalent.
- The candidate shall have minimum 15 years working experience in related engineering discipline works (including 3D modeling related aspects) for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities, with minimum 10 years of which at senior and lead position. Furthermore, several years of which shall cover following aspects.
- Minimum experience as Lead Design Engineer for EPC or ECM or EB contracts for oil & gas or petrochemical industries in the last 5 years.
- For Non-Indonesian citizens minimum 5 years working experience outside of his/her home country, in supervising a group of related engineering discipline personnel from various levels with diverse nationalities.
- Alternative for Indonesian citizens, minimum 8 years working experience with multi-national companies in Indonesia or minimum 8 years working experience in Indonesia on projects for multi-national companies with regular interface with the clients, in supervising a group of engineering discipline personnel from various levels (e.g. senior design engineers, design engineers, designers, drafters, etc.) with diverse nationalities.
- The candidate shall have thorough knowledge on the respective engineering discipline and broad knowledge on various aspects, such as: related engineering internationally recognized engineering codes & standards, etc.
- The candidate shall have strong supervisory capability and high skills for facilitation & coordination, mentoring & coaching and networking.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process. If you find that your skill meet the requirement please send your resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title of applied position as email subject. Please don’t attach other document besides your own resume