JOB POSTING SUMMARY
An International Oily Waste Services and Disposal company to the petroleum industry has opening fur a suitably qualified Petroleum Engineer or Petroleum Geologist.
The candidate that we are looking for should have:
- Petroleum Engineering Experience
- Reservoir Engineering knowledge
- Hydraulic fracturing and Frac analysis experience
SFI (Sturry Fracture Injection) Project Engineer
- Minimum S1 or S2 (minor) graduated from reputable university, majoring in petroleum Engineering, Geology, Civil, or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years oilfields work experience gained in hydraulic fracturing/ stimulation engineering, reservoir engineering and/or production engineering ‘which include experience in workover and completion xl wells
- Good in English both written and oral
- Good presentation skills
- Good knowledge in field engineering, completion and supervision of held operators
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good learning and work attitude
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Preferably live in Duri-Riau
Our Employee remuneration schemes are comparable to the bent in the industry. Local and overseas training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Should you meet the above requirements, please submit your full resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application is: March 31, 2014.
While we appreciate all the submitted applications we will only contact the candidate considered for this position. Thank you for your interest. Visit our website: www.terralog.com