Qatar Petroleum is a state owned petroleum company in Qatar. The company operates all oil and gas activities in Qatar, including exploration, production, refining, transport, and storage.
Lead Maintenance Engineer – Instrument & Communication
Primary Purpose of the Job
Operate and control production process of assigned facility to ensure functioning within safety and operational standard, to meet customer requirements and maintain high availability of services.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Secondary (12 years) education and 1 year training in process plant operations shall be essential qualifications.
- Three (3) years technical diploma and relevant short courses in safety will be considered as preferred additional qualifications. For Nationals TPP or equivalent education.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in large utilities plant with good knowledge in DCS and PLC operations.
- Good level of spoken and written English. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage
How to apply:
- Indicate your position that you wanted to apply in the email subject. Example: Diving Supervisor
- Create a Cover Letter that explains a brief of summary why should we hire you technically (important)
- Attach your picture in the first page of your CV (mandatory)
- Latest Educational qualification certificate (mandatory)
- Experience Letter (preferred)
- All above documents prepared in one file
- Please kindly submit the applications to following email: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our recruitment team.