RekindWorleyParsons (RW) is a Joint Operation between PT. Rekayasa Industri and PT. WorleyParsons Indonesia and is currently providing Engineering and Construction Management services for PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) in Duri, Riau under its Engineering and Construction Management Contract. RW is seeking qualified and highly motivated engineers and project support staff from multiple disciplines for work on a highly specialized and very high priority 18 month project assessing safety relief systems throughout CPIs entire Sumatran-based operations. A stand-alone team is being formed and will be dedicated exclusively to this effort. Successful candidates will become part of a high-energy, fast-paced project team providing invaluable technical support to the Indonesian subsidiary of one of the world’s most reputable multi-national, fully integrated oil and gas companies, Chevron Inc.
PROCESS ENGINEER (Relief Systems)
Work Location: Jakarta
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform relief valve and overall relief system capacity verification calculations pursuant to API 520 and client engineering standards;
- Permanent member of a special project being established to evaluation Company relief systems (PSVs, flare systems, etc.);
- Prepare and complete development of related discipline engineering deliverables;
- Work closely with Company users during review sessions of deliverables.
- Development of HMB tables for relief systems.
Qualification of Personnel
- Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S1) or equivalent;
- The candidate shall have minimum 3 years working experience in related engineering discipline works for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities;
- The candidate shall have adequate knowledge on respective engineering discipline and capable to utilize with related baseline software and codes/standards.
- Demonstrated expertise using HYSYS simulation and FLARENET software.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process. If you find that your skill meets the requirement for number 1, 2, 3, and 4 (Jakarta base) please send your resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find that your skill meets requirement number 5,6,7,8,9 and 10 (Riau base) please send your resume in PDF to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Please also put title of applied position as email subject. Please don’t attach other document besides your own resume.