PT. PERTAMINA HULU ENERGI WEST MADURA OFFSHORE
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) is established as a subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero), seeks extraordinarily talented individuals who share our values and have passion in becoming part of the great team to strengthen our organization and accomplish our remarkable visions to become a world class national oil and gas company.
LEAD PLANNER & PERFORMANCE
(PHE WMO Jakarta)
Work location: PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi – West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO) – Jakarta
Department: Operations Business Support
Summary Position :
Plan, organize, control & evaluate all aspects of Operation Division Performance Management for overall projects/programs within Operation Division to ensure the projects/programs can be delivered as per the approved scopes, on schedule, within budget and resources.
Key Responsibilities :
- Coordinate, monitor and control the development, alignment and optimization of Integrated Monthly/Annual Planning & Scheduling (e.g. scope consolidation, WBS, activity definition, duration estimation, resource assignment, facility shutdown request, budget distribution, cost spending plan and scheduling) for all projects within Project Department to ensure the alignment and optimization of monthly/annual planning and scheduling across all projects.
- Coordinate monitor and control the development, monitoring and health-check of the implementation of Performance Management, Departmental KPIs, Business Risk Management, Management of Change (MoC) (weekly, monthly, quarterly, mid- year and yearly) for all projects within Operation Division in cooperation with Budget & Cost Control Lead and Contract and Procurement Lead to ensure the prompt availability of required response proposal to any variances.
- Coordinate the preparation, consolidation and multi-departmental interfacing of WP&B Revision and Proposal of Project Department to ensure that WP&B Revision and WP&B Proposal comply with Company Policies and BPMIGAS Regulations.
- Coordinate the utilization of Project Management Services (PMS) to ensure they can play the role and responsibilities of Project Performance Team for major projects as per Company policies, BS&P business process, and project development and management guidelines.
- Coordinate, monitor and control development programs to engineers and the relevance personnel, developing and maintain Training Needs Matrix by conducting needs analysis to appropriately develop both short term and long term training strategies to enhance their ability and capability aligned with PHE WMO objectives
- Compile all progress report from all department in Operation Division, analyze and provide actual progress of approved schedule and to provide monthly forecasting and recommendation
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience in oil & gas industry with related 5 years of in leadership role
- Experience in Project or Program Controller
- Familiar with Financial, Commercial & Project Management, HSE Management, Supply Chain Management, and Risk Management
- Computer Literacy
- Good command in English, written & speaking
Please send your application letter and resume to:
Website: http://phe.pertamina.com (klik : karir) atau http://recruitment.pertamina.com
You can also send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your resume will be strictly treated as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further processing.