Thiess Contractors Indonesia (TCI) is a multinational company with over 9,500 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia for over 25 years.
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Senior Supervisor Contracts
- Manage contract functions, supervise and manage a group of Contract Specialist
- Coordinate contracts administration activities for tender and awarding process
- Manage and coordinates the flow of information concerning contractual appointments, termination and contractual related correspondence to suppliers and sites
- Respond any contract enquiries and performance issues
- Monitor contract performances; advise and discuss solution for any contractual issues
- Review draft documents, report and analysis (bid proposal, MOM, contract amendments and arrangements) to maintain consistency of contract application.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economy, Civil, Mechanical and/or Industrial Engineering with 3-4 years experience in contract related In Procurement Contract area
- Must have skill in Supply Chain Contracts Management
- Knowledge of tendering process, business contract drafting, purchasing experience
- Strong skills in communication, leadership, problem solving and negotiation
- Self-motivated, have a good planning skill and high initiatives
- Fluent in English both oral as well written and computer literacy.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://careers.thiess.co.id or send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not more than 300kb with put the job title on your subject) no later than June 23rd 2014.