Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity. Our vision is to maximize shareholder value by enhancing financial performance and providing long-term profitable growth. We attract and motivate highly talented people who embrace their work with a passion to be the best. Hess Corporation has offices in 20 countries across six continents. The company s headquarters is in New York City, with key regional headquarters in Houston; London; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Woodbridge, N.J.
Currently we have a position open in our Jakarta office as Legal Admin Assistant (07211)
- To give proactive secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Legal Counsel and Indonesia Legal Counsel in matters such as managing calendar, organizing meetings and training sessions, travel and expenses.
- To conduct basic research on the law and regulations as and when required.
- Monitoring filing of executed agreement and implement storage and retrieval systems for legal information.
- Working closely and supporting Hess Legal Departments in New York, London, Houston, Perth and Kuala Lumpur.
- Coordinate all aspects of meetings, prepare reports, create / manage correspondence, and maintain hardcopy backup.
- Prepare weekly travel manifests to ensure flights, ground transportation and accommodations are in place for the team.
- Track correspondence and handling expense statements for the team.
- Manage calendars, ensure meetings are planned, organized and all necessary materials are prepared and available in advance.
- Update and distribute contact lists, wallet cards, vacation schedule, etc.
- Order office supplies, maintain manual and electronic filing systems.
- Minimum of D3 Secretarial; individuals with law degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in lawfirm/legal department/ secretarial position will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English (TOEFL >550/IELTS>6).
- Computer literate (Words, Excel and Power Point).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
For more information and to apply online, please visit http://www.hess.com/careers and search E&P Jobs. Put the number you wish to apply in job number box in search criteria page and provide your TOEFL/IELTS score in your CV.
Please note that only short listed candidate will be invited for interview