We are a dynamic and well established Marketing and Distribution Company providing One Stop Business Solutions to our customers.
To strengthen our management team, we invite experienced professional to fill the vacant position of:
Reporting directly to the President Director, the Logistics Manager responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Manage and lead the whole operations of Logistics functions including Sales Administration, Purchasing and Importation, Warehousing and Delivery
- Communicate and coordinate with internal divisions and external parties to ensure that all of the Logistics functions are managed and organized as expected by the company
- Male / Female, aged more than 35 years old
- Minimum S1 degree from reputable university
- Min. of 3 years experience in the same position
- Possess comprehensive understanding and hands-on experience in warehousing, importation and distribution operation
- Good knowledge of Airfreight & Sea freight Industry and operational procedures including customs clearance and familiar with foreign trade procedures
- Capability to negotiate and to handle issues with external parties
- Strong management, analytical thinking, communication and leadership skills
- Computer literate and fluent in English both spoken and written
- Independent, well-organized with proven coordination skills
If you meet the qualifications required, please submit your application letter and complete resume together with a recent photograph to: email@example.com
Please apply only if you are qualified.