- The Maintenance Superintendent reports directly to the Field Manager
- Responsible to daily maintenance activities for business unit
- Manages and controls the activities of Maintenance Technicians Ensures all maintenance work is carried out in a safe manner
- Co-ordinates the planning and implementation of maintenance work regarding maintenance issues
- Ensures the effective working of the Permit to Work system
- Monitors equipment and systems to ensure that the required performance is maintained
- Ensures the plant, processes and equipment are functioning efficiently.
- Bachelor Degree preferred in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience
- Will be placed in Field Operation at South Sumatera
- Strong leadership and administrative abilities are required
- Self-directed, needing minimal supervision.
- Proactive in planning for future activities.
Please submit your comprehensive resume and put the position that you want to apply as the email subject to: