We are a leading company dedicated to the management of fashion lifestyle of international and luxury brands in Indonesia. To meet the challenges of continued growth and expansion, we seek to appoint a highly motivated person with a strong commercial acumen to join us as:
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER (SBM)
You will have the liberty to manage the brand and to ensure its accountability and profitability based on the superior understanding of the market potential. You are assigned to formulate and implement effective marketing and sales strategies, operations, manage inventory, pricing, store presentation, and develop as well as motivate team for the best performance.
PRODUCT MANAGER / BUYER (PMB)
You will have the liberty to ensure that product positioning and identity throughout Indonesia based on the principal’s strategy and direction. Supervise and be accountable for buying and merchandising function and assume overall brand management responsibility in Indonesia. Prepare Open to Buy for each buying trip in accordance to the sales budgets, select the right product assortment for each outlet, responsible for stock holding to maximize sales
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from any discipline, preferably from overseas graduate.
- 5 years working experience as Senior Manager in retail industry preferably International brand. (SBM)
- 3 years working experience as Senior Manager in retail industry preferably International brand. (PMB)
- Having strong leadership, strong personality and well groomed with strong fashion flair.
- Excellent skills in spoken/written English communication, interpersonal skills, planning and organizational ability to multi-task within a fast pace environment.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION MANAGER (MCM)
You will report directly to Group Marketing Head and Brand Division Head, to plan a comprehensive A&P plan and budget with the objective of creating brand awareness and creating in-store promotions results-driven marketing programs in support of marketing and sales goals.
- You should hold a University degree in Marketing Communications.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related field, preferably in fashion retail industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in interactive/digital media communications, including social media, CRM, and strong relationship with media editors will be an advantage.
Please submit your application and comprehensive CV along with a recent photograph to: email@example.com or PO BOX 2003 JKP 10020