PETRONAS CHEMICALS MARKETING SDN BHD (formerly known as Malaysian International Trading Corporation Sdn Bhd) – Indonesia Office is looking for
- Plan and efficiently execute Company s comprehensive strategies in domestically and establish Company as a significant player in Indonesia market.
- Establish strong and wide networking with industry player, customer and local authorities to ensure greater alliances/cooperation to ensure smooth marketing and operation execution.
- Identify and evaluate market information related to the business conducted by Company and PETRONAS as well as provide up-to-date information on the changing of government regulations, tax structure, legal and market situation in this region to Company’s headquarters.
- Protect and project a good image of PETRONAS by demonstrating good conduct, integrity and disposition.
- Identify opportunities for market and product development through marketing alliances with customers, local suppliers and procedures to enhance marketing strategies.
- Maintain good relationship with officers in Company s headquarters, country managers as well as others in PETRONAS group.
- Degree in chemistry or industry chemical or chemical engineering, polymer science or polymer technology.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in marketing or trading environment or related field.
- Having good communication skill and fluent in English.
Interested applications may send their comprehensive CV to:
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).