UNICEF Indonesia is seeking a highly qualified, motivated and dynamic marketing/fundraising professional to fill the following position:
CORPORATE FUNDRAISING OFFICER
The selected candidate, as a member of the fundraising team, will be based in Jakarta and responsible for:
- Assessing potential market and identifying opportunities for new partnerships
- Establishing new partnerships; managing the implementation of partnerships; cultivating existing corporate partners; expanding these partnerships wherever possible
- Working with commercial agencies and media in the preparation of well-designed and targeted appeal/information materials
- Developing and maintaining appropriate donor data-base
- Managing the available budget
- The ideal candidate will be a marketing/fundraising professional, with at least two years of solid experience in marketing, fundraising or social marketing. The candidate will have a university degree in Marketing, Fundraising, Business Administration or Social Sciences and possesses sound and up-to-date knowledge of corporate partnership management.
- For this position fluency in both English and Bahasa Indonesia, and computer literacy is essential. Strong budget and financial skills are needed, as are excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work independently in an international and multicultural environment.
- Candidates should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae, a recent identity photograph and copies of diplomas and references, quoting Corporate Fundraising Officer on the envelope, to:
HR Officer, UNICEF
Wisma Metropolitan 11, 111h Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 31 Jakarta 12920
Or send electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 28 November 2009.