Amcor Flexibles – Asia Pacific
Amcor is one of the world largest packaging industries with annual sales of AUD 14 Billions. We have operated in more than 43 countries with more than 300 plants producing different range of packaging for foods, beverages, pharmaceutical and industrial products.
Please visit our website for details information, www.amcor.com.
Due to rapid business expansion in Indonesia, we have recently acquired Flexibles Packaging Plant in Tangerang, and need high caliber candidates to fill the following positions:
- Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Sales Manager (Non Food Packaging and Export Market).
- Sales Executives
- Technical / R & D Manager
- Minimum S1 (degree) in Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Graphics printing or any related technical degree from reputable university. Having MM/MBA degree in marketing will be preferred for position no 1 and 2.
- At least 3 years experiences in flexible packaging industry or FMCG, except for position no.1 more than 5 years.
- Good leadership and communication skills with proficiency in English.
- IT literate and able to work with office program.
- Age less than 4-5 years for all positions
- Mature, independent, teamwork player and ability to work under pressure.
We will offer very attractive remuneration package to the right candidates, which can be discussed during the interview.
Applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please submit your application within 22 May 2010 to: PO BOX 106 TNG
Attn: HR MANAGER
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating a new world of packaging