PT. AVOCET BOLAANG MONGONDOW
Focused on Gold Mining in South East Asia
PT ABM, a gold mining company which is a member of Avocet PLC located in Lanut, Bolaang Mongondow, North Sulawesi is inviting skilled and highly committed candidates to fill following the position:
Mechanical Maintenance Trainer
- Must possess at least STM, Associate Degree or Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- In possession of certificates in Mechanical Training.
- Preferred experience in similar position – 4 years.
- Has a good command of English, both written and oral.
- Possess strong leadership and team building skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Have a will to develop knowledge and work skills.
- Able to work in a team to reach the target.
- Need to be aware of, to work with and pass on the companies safety and environmental standards.
- Experience minimum 4 years as a Maintenance Trainer.
- Proven experience to develop a training module.
- Ability to develop Matrix charts, schedule candidates for training and maintain a recording system.
- Experience in training work procedures and safety policies are a must.
- OEM training experience for Tamrock, CAT, Volvo, Light Vehicles and Trucks will be an advantage.
- Experience with Apprentice Training Schemes.
This is a staff position “Maintenance Trainer”, and will require a self starter to continue developing existing training formats and to continue with the ongoing training of our mechanical staff and apprentices, with an emphasis on safety and good work practices, and be pro-active on the shop floor.
Single accommodation is offered with a roster of 5 weeks work and 2 weeks off, with an attractive salary and benefits to the successful candidate.
All candidates are required to demonstrate the above skill requirements at their interview.
Potential candidates please send your resume by 15th of April 2009 by mail to:
PT Avocet Bolaang Mongondow
Jl. Kol Sugiono No. 24, Kotabangun,
Kotamabagu, Sulawesi Utara
E-mail to: email@example.com
Email subject: Maintenance Trainer applicants