PT Multi Bintang Indonesia, Tbk is the leading beverage industry in Indonesia. Produce a range of trademarked products, including Bir Bintang, Heineken, Bintang Zero, Guinness Stout, and Green Sands. The company operates breweries in Tangerang and Sampang Agung (Mojokerto), with sales and marketing offices in all the major cities throughout Indonesia.
To strengthen our team, we are now seeking for talented and energetic people to be our:
Brewing & Cellars Supervisor
- Ensure that procedures and instructions are understood, implemented and adhere to in the brewing & cellar section.
- Ensure the quality of the products are achieved and maintained according to the standards by analyzing, controlling, reporting and take necessary measures to ensure the continuity of the operations and also contribute to continuous improvement of the process and product quality.
- Ensure the beer/soft drink availability for packaging according to the production plan and norms by overseeing and coordinating the brewing & cellar section, analyze, control materials flow, equipment, reports and take necessary measures to ensure the continuity of the operations.
- Analyze, control, report and implement all necessary measures to ensure continuous improvement by maintaining efficient utilization of equipment, material and manpower.
- Ensure that the safety procedures are adhere to, implemented, create awareness through the safety and health committee.
- Takes all measures and control the quality and timely daily reports (brew/batch reports, SAP and materials consumption report) as well as correct transmission within the brewery.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve operation or performance standards in line with the spirit of Kaizen/TPM.
- Ensure that the equipment, brewing & cellar section and its surroundings areas are kept clean and tidy.
- University graduates from relevant discipline (Chemical, Food Technology, Microbiology, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation/Automation)
- Minimum 3 years of successful relevant practical experience in various departments (production/utilities/QC/QA) in the brewery or other food industry.
- Advance level of knowledge on production processes in food industry, engineering aspects, quality assurance and instrumentation.
- Computer literate (MS Office & Others), familiar with SAP is an advantage
- Familiar with TPM, ISO 9001, ISO 14000, HACCP/GMP/Hygiene, Safety, 5S.
- Has a strong leadership, good analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Good command of English, spoken and written (reporting)
For the selected candidate, we provide a very competitive remuneration in term of salary, compensation & benefit, and education & training.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org