PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position:
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH CORPORATE MEDICAL
To asset and analyze the element of OHMS and Occupational Health Program such as: Commitment and leadership; Policy, Strategic and Objectives; Organization, Resources, Standard Documents, Responsibility; Health hygiene Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Planning and Procedures; Program Implementation (Health Protection and Promotion); Corrective Action and Performance Assessment; Audits and Review; Management Review.
- Required to work extend hours in the case of an emergency.
- Doctor on duty must have certificate among other HIPERKES (Hygiene Perusahaan dan Kesehatan Kerja / Occupational Health), ATLS (Advance Trauma Life Support), and ACLS (Advance Cardiac Life Support) based on role of Depnakertrans No. 01/MEN/1976.
- Have the Decree of Appointment (SKP) as the physician workforce health inspectors from the Director General of Labor Inspection, Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration.
- Have a Certificate of Registration –STR-, physician, or the like according to applicable legislation.
- Letter of licenses to practice (SIP), as a doctor which is still valid from the competent authority.
- Coordination with HSE to develop, establish and audit the occupational Health Management System (OHMS).
- Assurance legal update and legal compliance related to Occupational Health at working area.
- Coordination and join with HSE Team in conducting HICADC (Hazard Identification Risk Assessment Determine Control), measuring, analysis Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health Surveillance Report (i.e:MCU, Biological Monitoring) then give recommendation and advice from OH Perspective to the Team.
- Coordination and supervising Onsite Doctor/ Onsite Paramedic to set Onsite medical service (by conducting Onsite Medical survey);Medical Evacuation & referral; advice, monitor, review of : clinic monthly report, sickness absent, occupational disease/occupational injury.
- Coordinate specific OH Program in purpose to preventive Work Related Disease or Occupational Health Disease, such as ( but not limited to):
- Hearing conservation program
- Respiratory protection program
- Health Life Style
- Pandemic Awareness
- Drugs and alcohol prevention programs
- Communicable disease control
- Food Hygiene and Sanitation (sanitation program, pest control program, canteen inspection, food handler and health surveillance monitoring)
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH CORPORATE MEDICAL to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.