Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited (abbreviated as “HCML”) is one of the Production Sharing Contracts (PSC) of Special Task Force for Upstream Oil and Gas Business (SKK Migas), Ministry of Energy & Minerals, as a representative of the Government of Republic of Indonesia to conduct exploration and exploitation of Oil & Gas in Madura Strait. Our Company is based in Jakarta with operation fields covering some areas in East Java, including Sumenep, Sampang, Pasuruan, and Probolinggo offshore. To sustain its successful operation, the company has also opened its Regional Office in Surabaya.
To support its growth and operations, we are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following position:
Officer Internal Control
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Conduct necessary study and data collection with stakeholders (such as but not limited to conducting FGDs, Interviews, and business process document study), in order to generate insights and recommendation to the design of internal control.
- Conduct socialization, and implement internal control system in order to ensure the ability to assess, monitor, and control internal process to be comply with applied regulations.
- Identify and conduct analysis on non-compliance activity to internal control mechanism, in order to capture the weakness of current control system and enable the improvement process
- Provide information and consultation to other department related to internal control process to ensure other department are fully aware and understand of the control system applied
- Monitor and signal any deviation from the published standard business process to support the business process application in the company.
- Lead in developing Control Self Assessment System in Organization.
- Manage Management Information System and Sarbanes Oxley Act assignment
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree (S1) in Accountancy/Management or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in developing Internal Control System in related field.
- Good knowledge in Business Process Knowledge and Internal Control Knowledge
- Good knowledge in Computer Software and Program
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Analytical Thinking
- Detailed oriented.
Point of hire & Work Location: Jakarta
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and other selection process. Remuneration to be offered will commensurate with the selected candidates’ qualifications and internal equity of similar positions.
Should you be interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
with email subject: Position Title
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that HCML never requests the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications requesting the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent and scam. The application can only be send through the above email. All communication will also use the email.