UPH College is a high school under the Yayasan Pendidikan Pelita Harapan (YPPH), with the concept of Shalom to educate through our Vision: True Knowledge, Faith in Christ and Godly Character.
Our mission is to prepare Servant Leaders with a Biblical Christian Worldview through holistic education.
UPH College is currently opened for Academic School Year of 201012011. UPH College carries with a national plus curriculum with University Credits transferable to University of Pelita Harapan (UPH). Enrolling students are guaranteed to be accepted in University of Pelita Harapan (UPH) upon graduation from UPH College.
Academic Teacher Positions:
- Philosophy, Ethic, Christian Religion Teacher 1.2. Mathematics Teacher
- Science Studies (Physics, Biology, Chemistry) Teacher
- Social Studies (Geography, Sociology, History, Civics) Teacher
- Economic / Accounting Teacher
- English Language and Literature Teacher 1.7, Indonesian Language and Literature teacher 1.8. Chinese Language and Literature Teacher
- Computer and Information Technology Teacher 1.10. Music Teacher
- Art Teacher
- Physical Education (Sports & Wellness) Teacher 1.13. Guidance & Counseling and Career Development
- Being in agreement and harmony with the vision and mission of UPH College
- S-2 degree from accredited and reputable national/overseas universities
- Degree/certificate in Education and related to subject taught if i high school level
- Minimum experience of 3 (three) years in high school level
- Fluent in English with minimum Toefl score of 550
- Commitment to UPH College Professional Development Training
Jl. Mentawai No. 201
Taman Imam Bonjol – Lippo Village (North)
Telp : 021-54205683 / 021 – 55799757
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org