Jayapura based company, owned by the Provincial Government of Papua invites Indonesia’s finest talents to fill in two positions in the Board of Directors:
President Director and Financial & Operational Director
- Indonesian citizen;
- Have extensive experience in leading a team or company that specializes in portfolio management;
- Posses special set of skills, sense of leadership, honesty, professionalism, integrity and highly dedicated to support and develop the well being of the company
- Have never been filed for bankruptcy; or undergoing the role as Director, Commissioner, or Supervisory Board of a private company, BUMD, or Perum that has filed for bankruptcy or causing one to file for bankruptcy within the last 5 years; and
- Have never been sentenced guilty for criminal conduct that caused the state / province / company to experience financial loss.
- Have a good capability in spoken and written English.
The main duties of the Board of Directors are:
- Lead and control all of the company’s activities.
- Construct and present a proposal that describes vision, mission and the company’s strategy.
- Prepare a long-term strategic plan that covers the company’s goal and target for 10 years.
- Prepare a long-term plan, and along with commissioners present it in the shareholders general meeting for a legal approval.
- Prepare a working scheme and company budget that describes the company’s annual activities stated in the long-term plan, and then present it to the shareholders for an approval.
- Construct annual report that consists working plan, budget report, and profit and loss statement, and along with the Directors and Commissioners present it to the shareholders for approval.
- Develop employees.
- Manage and operate the company’s wealth/assets.
- Conduct administration activities, create and maintain minutes of meeting, construct the company’s book keeping according to the prevailing accounting principle in Indonesia.
- Deliver periodical reports for the Board of Commissioner
- Represent the company in and out of trial
Please send your application, CV, copy of certificate(s) and recent photograph
Before May 1, 2009 to:
PO BOX 1698 AP 10016