We are reputable Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company especially for Oil and Gas industry is seeking high caliber candidates to fill vacancies for the following positions:
Process Safety Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline, (Chemical, Mechanical, Safety & Risk Engineering).
- Process safety professional with 5-10 years safety engineering experience in design of offshore/onshore.
- Experience of working in a safety case environment and proven competence in undertaking and managing studies/reviews such as but not limited to:
- HAZID, HAZOP, SIL (LOPA), Inherent safety in design, Fault/Event tree, Reliability study, Gas Dispersion and Fire & Explosion analysis, flare radiation study, QRA, ALARP demonstration, authoring Safety Case.
- Should possess hands on experience in handling Process Engineering softwares like PIPENET, FLARESIM etc.
- Preparation and update of Design HSE Plan and Hazard Management Plan.
- Preparation of HSE philosophies.
- Ability to manage safety consultants deliverables on time for input into design
- Familiar with relevant codes and standards such as API/ BS/ ISO/ NFPA/ IEC/ SOLAS/ IP
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work on your own.
- Should be able to interact with 3rd party specialist for safety studies
- Shall have good written and spoken English language communication skills
Please send your application and CV to:
Gedung JGC Indonesia Jl. TB. Simatupang 7-B Jakarta 12430
Please quote applied POSITION TITLE in the “subject” line
write the position title on top – left corner of the envelope
• ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE TREATED IN CONFIDENTIAL
• ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
• ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD MENTION THE RELATED DISCIPLINE CODE