G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, is targeting to initially process 4.5mtpa to produce 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
Processing Safety Supervisor (PRO 0536)
This position will be based in Martabe project and reports directly to the Manager Processing – Processing Department. Main duties of this position are to achieve a high degree of safety awareness by liaising with the HSE safety professionals, attending safety meetings, implementing safety campaigns and conducting regular safety inspections in all operational areas.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum D3 in OHS, Mining Engineer or Mechanical or relevant.
- Minimum Five (5) years experience in the field of safety in processing, mining and or construction industries.
- Hold a POP Certificate.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge in the field of Health and Safety.
- Knowledge of Mine Safety Act and Regulations
- Knowledge in the field of risk assessment and risk management
- Knowledge of incident investigation practices to identify root causes and remedial actions
- Familiar with processing operation and operational of Heavy rotational Equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to maintain direction and achieve work objectives with minimal supervision.
- Attend related OHS Training as directed by the Processing manager
- Strong managerial and supervisory skills and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal in English.
- Competent in personal computer applications including Excel, Word & Power Point
- Should have a valid driver A license
Applications, including full details of applicant’s qualifications, experience and work history, should be sent not later than June, 02 2014 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources or email: PTARrecruiting@g-resources.net
Females are encouraged to apply; only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.